31 March 2010

Hey, That's My Bike!

Where my riders at?

I'm happy to announce the creation of the 'Hey, That's My Bike!' Community on Lunch. I created this niche review website to be a place where people can share reviews, micro reviews and lists of their favorite bikes, bike products, websites and other resources with others who share the same personal passion for the chic cycling lifestyle. I'm not a high performance kinda bike rider; I love the aesthetics and sleek design of well designed bikes & accessories, and want to hear more about the brands that you love (or hate) so please feel free to share with the group.

Anyone who knows me is aware of my obsession with 'Marci' my gorgeous 1-speed bike from Venice, California-based Linus Bikes. I recently got my new Kryptonite Series 2 bike lock in the mail, and am anxious to test it out and share my thoughts with the group. You can also expect to see a review of my super rad Blaze 2W lights from Planet Bike; these are just a few examples of the types of products I'd love to see reviewed within this community. I'm also interested in hearing about any websites, iPhone applications (iMapMyRide, Google local, etc.) and online stores you shop at for bike gear. Consider me a sponge, I want to absorb it all!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me through Lunch if you have any questions about 'Hey, That's My Bike!' I'm here to help and I'm really excited to see this group grow, and learn more from other members of the community!

*Remember* if you don't have time to write a full review just yet, you can always submit a micro review (140 characters or less) as a starting point. This is a quick & easy way to spark a conversation with the other members and also a great way to ease into the review process. Soon you will realize how fun and fulfilling sharing this sort of info with a community can be!

You can also keep up with the community on Twitter.

Ride on,

Aunny D
a community on Lunch.com

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics